Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pictures at the Farm






Good Morning! Happy Saturday!

I love the weekend...especially when there is nothing scheduled on the calendar. Today is one of those fabulous days! Yipee! Since the letter of the day today is K, the kids are trying to talk Adam into taking them to see Kung Fu Panda (again!) at the theater with popcorn with Annie's friend Kali. Likewise, he's trying to talk them into a bikeride by the beach, while eating Kiwi...

Here are some pictures that my sweet friend April took at the farm on Monday. Oh...we had the best time. I can't think of a better way to spend a morning and afternoon, picking delicious fruits and vegetables in a beautiful place. Annie isn't pictured because she is in the Junior Lifeguard Program at Ventura beach this summer. She is having the time of her life! Don't ask her what she is learning, but she can certainly tell you all about everyone in her group. She loves making new friends...and is good at it. As a little girl, she was introducing herself by saying, "Hi! I'm Annie, I'm 4 and I'm really fun!"
Joseph announced over dinner last night, that he wanted to marry Chuck E. Cheese. After we all burst out laughing, the afterthought gave me the shivers. Chuck E. Cheese...probably one of my least favorite things/places on the planet. Oh well, someday Joseph will be grown and his prospects for marriage will broaden and brighten (hopefully...they can only go up from there). But in the meantime...isn't childhood just the greatest?!


4 comments:

Watermelanie said...

you are amazing. three blog posts in one week--WOW!!!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! I am still laughing about Joseph marrying Chuck E Cheese! That is so funny! Love the pictures. I can't believe how much the kids have grown!!

Berly said...

Alexis-
Hello this is Kim McVey. I found your blog from your parents mission blog. Cute, Cute kids. Hope things are going well. Life is great in Colorado!!

Watermelanie said...

I want your parents' mission blog! Gimme gimme!