Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summertime, sweet Summertime

I love the summer! ...And I love going on vacations...long ones. I'm so excited, I just can't even sleep! The car is packed. The dog is taken care of. Our mail will be picked up. The paper will be stopped and the list continues (I am amazed at all the details). We are headed to Aspen Grove Family Camp in Utah this week...one of our favorite places. Anyways, it's late, no early! I need to go back to bed, and honestly, I can't think of anything remotely interesting to say at the moment (my brain stopped working about 10 hours ago)...except, yesterday as we were dropping Annie off at her Jr. Lifeguard thing, we saw a very sophisticated couple with their coffee mugs crossing the street with their three lovely, large poodles. Immediately, Joseph pointed, "Look Mom! SHEEP!!"

Good night. Sweet short dreams.

3 comments:

Berly said...

Have a good time. Also, check out our family blog when you have time www.themcveyfam.blogspot.com

Rumsey's said...

Have a good time. I might see y'all there. I love reading y'alls blog. It's fun to pull it up and see what's new! I like it. Keep on entertaining.

Rumsey's said...

Thank you, we love him so much. Texas is OK - I keep forgetting that it is not this hot all year round. We've had fun hanging out with Sarah Glenn (Meehan) and her baby, but she'll be leaving soon and I'm not sure who I'll be hanging out with... :(

On the positive, I was just called to be a YW advisor so that will keep my extra time occupied.

How are things going with the little baby? How are you feeling? You are so amazing. I need your secret for energy stores because sometimes I just feel so pooped and then I realize that I only have one child!

Thanks for the note Alexis. Love you!

Natalie