Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just. Breathe.









Round 2...except this time no hospitals and no pneaumonia. I don't know what else to say, but please just keep Erika in your prayers. Thank you.

Earlier on this week, we had our friends, the Price's, visiting us. One of the days, we skipped town and headed north to the beach. So relaxing and wonderful. Later that night, the girls (I don't know if you can tell from the picture) had an American Girl fashion show. It was so cute to watch them and hear their commentary, "As you can see, this hat is very lovely with Samantha's dress..." Precious girls. As always, April is just what I needed. And, notice the strawberries...I told you!

One more thing, I came upon this and loved it. Thought maybe you would too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM3mlgLAlMs&feature=channel

Kisses.

7 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

oh lex...i'm thinking about you guys, especially erika! hope she's on the mend in no time!

tvmom said...

oh, we'll keep erika in our prayers. can't wait to see you guys!

April said...

We had such a good time. It was a balm for all of us. Thank you for being (yet again) such gracious hosts. We will pray for Erika too! Love you!

MelanieJ said...

i love you. always giving, loving, serving...how do you do it all? can I be you when I grow up? seriously...as a heart attack!

Suzanne said...

Alexis, I just want you to know that whenever I'm having a rough day I think to myself, I should peek at Alexis' blog. I always come away refreshed. Thanks for being you! I'm praying for your sweet baby.

cherie said...

so sorry erika is having a tough time. i hope it passes quickly. love your pictures! take care.

Andrea said...

oh no, poor erika. She looks like such a sweetheart with that big old mask on...

I love the picture of the girls sitting on the beach!

We will keep Erika in our thoughts and prayers!