Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Intermission

Sorry to interrupt this program, but I have an emergency public service announcement. Adam and I have been glued to the TV for the past two nights. There is a SERIOUS fire taking over Santa Barbara right now. I just got off the phone with a friend of mine, who lives in a home in the heart of Santa Barbara, and they were just evacuated tonight...along with over 12,000 other homes! I can't even believe it. I'm in shock. She said that the fire was slowing down, but then the strong winds stirred it up again. I can hear the news right now, and they are saying that it isn't even close to slowing down and that it is 0% contained.

Just a call for prayer. please. I'm sure you'll catch all this on your news. But, hopefully this will slow down by tomorrow. Pray people.

Love you each one.

We'll be back to our other program shortly...

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

I KNOW! definitely sending good thoughts and prayers to CA! love you...

The Rodriguez Crew said...

absolutely, prayers your way. i just read on yahoo how bad it is. i hope that all of your friends come out okay!